Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The vacation continues

Are you sick of me yet?  Are you wishing I would have stuck to blogging just twice a week?  I promise that time will come again.....as soon as I get caught up.



These pictures are from our day at the pool - our FIRST day at the pool I should say, last week.  My brother AJ and my sister in law, Tricia, have a fabulous community pool near their home.  Mat had to catch up on work, so my parents and I packed up the kids and went to bother see them for the day.



We got to see all the wonderful rennovations Tricia and AJ have done to their new house.  It is hard to believe (and kind of embarrassing for Mat and I) that they have been there less than a year and they have done that much work.  We need to get a move on.



We went to the pool with my parents and kids, but Tricia and I left soon after for a pedicure.  Priorities people.



Tricia was treating me, and I thank her for it.   It was great to spend the extra time with her and catch up (and gossip).  It was fun and relaxing, and definitely needed.  Love you sister.



We did return to the pool for a little while after our appointment, but decided to just watch the swimming.


We were able to take really great pictures of the kids.  They were having a fabulous time.


My nephew, E, is hysterical.  Ages 2-4 are Hi-lar-ious.  He sings all kinds of songs (about 1000 times in a row), and is a total fish in the water.  And he is such a happy boy.  And talking a mile a minute!  I was very impressed with his verbal skills.



The kids played for several hours, and then we all went out to dinner before heading back to my parents house for the night.



We enjoyed spending this day with them so much, we did it again a few days later(this time with Mat in tow).


It was great to be able to spend time with AJ and Tricia and E.  They are wonderful parents, and E is turning into a great little boy.  He is a joy to watch and a reflection of their parenting.  Great job you guys!!



So - just in case you are NOT bored with me yet - I am not done with our totally awesome vacation pictures.  Oh no people.....there.are.more.


So tomorrow - I will finish

1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

Love you, too! But, if my crazy child is a reflection of my parenting, I'm not sure that's a compliment ;-)