Friday, April 29, 2011

Blah

Not that anyone ever cares when the mom of the family doesn't feel well, but I am going to tell you anyway.  I have an earache, a jaw ache and a sore throat.  (all together now.......awwwwwww).  I know of a walk in clinic that is open on Saturday, so I am going tomorrow to make sure that Cainan hasn't past his strep to me.  Poor me, I know.
I got up this morning at 5am like a crazy person and watched the Royal Wedding.  I was only 6 when Princess Diana got married, but always enjoyed watching repeats of her wedding.  She and I share a birthday.  She was killed the year I got married.  So - it was nice to watch the wedding today.  (like I know them personally, huh?)  The only bad part was that until about 5:50, I didn't see much - mostly it was waiting around and staring at the really odd hats the women chose to wear.  When Arlington got up, the first thing she wanted to see is the princess get married.  So, she got to see some of the ceremony before we had to leave for school.  And we watched the repeat this afternoon for a little while so she could catch what she missed.
Arlington informed me today that when she grows up she is going to move to England, marry Prince William's future child, and become a princess.  Sounds like a plan.


1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

I will wear the best hat to Arlington's wedding :-)