Friday, April 1, 2011

Fluff post

I saw this on another blog, and thought it looked like fun.  So - I wanted to add it for a filler for tonight.  Because I am tired.  And eating ice cream.  And forgot to take pictures.

And now I want you to steal it from me.

GO!

A. Age: Thirty Five (so sad)

B. Bed size: Queen.

C. Chore you dislike: I've said it once and I'll say it again, probably until I am dead: l-a-u-n-d-r-y.

D. Dogs: None.  And hopefully that will always be the case.

E. Essential start to your day: Smiles, hugs and kisses from my family.

F. Favorite color: Green.

G. Gold or silver: I like the look of Silver Better, but have more gold.

H. Height: 5' 2"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and French Horn.

J. Job title: Wife, mommy, registered pediatric nurse.

K. Kids: 3.

L. Live: The sticks.

M. Mom’s name: Phyllis, Phyllis Ann, Mom, Mama, Old woman......

N. Nicknames: Jen, Jenny, Fer, mommy moo mop (that last one is Finley).

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when Arlington and Finley were born.  I have stayed with Cainan, but it was his hospital stay.

P. Pet peeves: people who don't do their jobs.  Messyness (is this a word?) feet.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Put the bunny back in the box"

S. Siblings: 1 younger brother.

T. Time you wake up:6:10 on workdays, 8 (hopefully) on weekends.

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: peas.

W. What makes you run late: The three rug rats that live here.

X. X-rays you’ve had: knee, teeth, arm.

Y. Yummy food you make: Um.......none.  I hate to cook.  But I do try occasionally.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Lions and tigers.

No comments: