Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ramblings

I am still not feeling well, and didn't feel up to taking any pictures today, so I apologize!  I am just relaxing this evening and going to bed early.

I cannot believe it is May 1st.  We have 36 school days left until the end of the year.  Amazing.  That is only a month!  This year went by incredibly fast, but I am still looking forward to the end.  Now that the weather is getting nicer, and the plants are coming up, I am looking forward to spending the day gardening and playing outside with the kids.

Arlington is going to be in her school's talent show with a few of her friends.  They decided to sing a little song together.  Too funny.  This afternoon they had a rehearsal, and she had a great time.  I am not exactly sure when the show is, but we will take a lot of pictures of the event.

This is a fun week coming up.  My mom and Aunt Renee arrive Thursday to spend the weekend with us.  This coming weekend is Finley's pancake breakfast!  If you are local, we hope that you will come.  It is from 9-11am on Saturday, May 7th.  Go to our website - www.finleyfighters.com for more details.  We hope to see you there!  All profits go to our RDH12 Fund for Sight we have for Finley.  Thanks for helping us reach our goal this year!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: