Thursday, September 22, 2011

Braille shirts

It is time again that I am starting to make braille shirts.  For those of you who might be new to my blog, I make a lot of braille shirts each year as a fundraiser for Finley and our non-profit.  I love making them.  It helps me keep my braille skills fresh and it gets more awareness out about the importance of braille.
 This one says"Grammy" - I had made it for my mom

 I make shirts for women, men, and kids.  For the girls/women I use rhinestones (I have just about any color you would like) and for the men - I use fabric paint.
Says "Finley's Fighters"
Last year I made 200 braille shirts.  We made well over $2000 for the RDH12 fund for sight (after cost).  Pretty awesome, right?  It is a great fundraiser, and if you are interested, I would like to make you one!
If you have had one in the past and would like another, just let me know.  You can pick whatever color shirt you want, color rhinestone/paint, long or short sleeve (although at this time short sleeve is going to get hard to come by) and what you want it to say.  You can have it say anything you want - I can make it fit.  (within reason, of course).  I have done just about any saying, word, etc. you can think of (and I mean ANYTHING).
Says "GiGi" - for my grandma

So help us out with this fundraiser!  You can just email me at finleyfighters@finleyfighters.com and give me the details.  I will have paypal up and running soon and you can pay that way, but for now, payment is by check or cash only. 
Cost is $15 for adults, $10 for kids (size 10 and under).  If I need to mail it to you, please add $3 onto the cost (flat rate for any number of shirts).
I can't wait to get started!  So send me what you would like and thank you for supporting Finley and our foundation and braille!
Says "Ho Ho Ho" - Christmas shirt with red and green rhinestones

If you go to our website www.finleyfighters.com - you can see more pictures (and also catch some updates).  Thanks again!

No comments: