Thursday, September 15, 2011

I forgot

It is 10pm and I just remembered I never wrote a blog post for today.  So sad, I know.  But I am tired now, so I will blog tomorrow.  We have been keeping so busy.  Today I had a meeting to sign up to volunteer in Finley's class.  It is a new world for me, this staying at home thing.  But volunteering will help.  I am actually really looking forward to it.  I will volunteer 2 Tuesdays a month in her class helping with a reading activity and then every Wednesday I will do a Braille lesson with the class.  It is going to be fun.

Tomorrow I will blog more.  I promise.  I got busy finishing up the last of the thank yous for the Bike Walk Run (for all the people who donated and couldn't come) and going through all the school notes that I have received in the last few days, and my brain is fried.

Have a great night.

No comments: