Sunday, October 16, 2011

Braille awareness month continues in earnest

Today I received a very sweet picture of one of my favorite little girls.

This is Emma.  She is a 1st grader at the school I used to be a school nurse.  Fell for this little cutie the first time I saw her last year.  She is a tiny little mite, but will steal your heart.

All last year Emma and her brother raised money for Finley.  They did bake sales, they did chores so they could donate their allowance.  You will not meet two more giving children than this two children.

My little mite has grown and wanted a new braille shirt.  Her mom sent me her picture in the shirt, so I needed to share.

How absolutely adorable is she?  One of Finley's biggest fighers in a tiny body.  If she has the heart, we as adults need to follow in line.

1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

That's so sweet. What does her shirt say?