Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh dear

I just realized I didn't blog yesterday.  I tell ya - I swore I did it.  And I didn't.  Too busy, I guess.

I have been making tons of braille product.  Keep the orders coming!  I have been getting orders by mail, email, word of mouth - I will take them how I can get them.  I would like to reach that goal of making 200 shirts again this year.  So - if you are in need of a present for someone, or just would like a unique gift for yourself, order a braille product!  ALL profits go to the RDH12 Fund for Sight.  I would love to send another $2000 down to the fund for another 200 products - so please consider helping us out.  We appreciate it!

Finley is sick.  She had the fever, then was fine for a day, and now she has a full blown cold.  Again.  That is twice already this school year.  Poor girl.  She is acting okay - just tires easily.  Hopefully it will be short lived.

My mom and I are staying busy during her visit.  Today we tackled the basement.  It was nice to finally put everything away that was just strewn about down there since we moved here.  We have this pretty terrific shelving units down there and so they got filled today with tons of our stuff.  The basement is nice and clean and it is exciting to know that is done. 

Tonight was soccer practice for Finley and Cainan.  It is getting late in the year to have a 5:30 practice.  By 6:15 they called it quits because it was getting to dark.  The kids are enjoying soccer, so I am glad we signed them up.

I think that catches you up.  I am sure you are super glad (ha ha).  I have yet to take any pictures.  We have been so busy cleaning and getting things done that we just haven't taken many pictures.  Soon, soon!

No comments: