Monday, November 7, 2011

Glass bead bracelets for Finley

My latest project!  Mat and I are doing the local holiday bazaar.  We are selling our homemade hot chocolate, and brailled words in frames, and lastly - glass beaded bracelets that I am making.

The framed pictures are ready for reveal, but we have been hard at work on the bracelets.  I put them on facebook and I have had sold about 50 so far - so exciting!  Below you will see pictures of some of the ones I have made so far.  We are selling them for $3/each, and so if you want one - just email me at rdh12@rdh12.org and we will be happy to make you some.  I can make you just about any color - I have more colors on the way, so the styles can be whatever you like.  You can have charms on them, or no charms - I am open to whatever.  Kind of like the braille shirts - they can be custom to your wants.

So just let me know what you think.  Every penny counts, and I love doing something fun on top of doing something profitable.

Enjoy!























No comments: