Saturday, November 5, 2011

OKay I missed yesterday

But I have an excuse.
Are you ready for it?
I forgot.

So here we are today - let's just pretend that it is Friday.

We took the kids trick or treating last night.  They had a good time.  Due to the bad weather and no power last weekend, Halloween got moved to November.  Would I have been sad if it had been canceled all together?  No I would not.  But it wasn't.

Our kids were the Scooby gang.  We were missing one member because someone (who will remain nameless) refused to be Fred.  So we had Shaggy, Daphane, and Velma.  And of course, our new little doggy, was scooby.

We had a great neighborhood to trick or treat in and the kids had fun.  This is the Halloween that will never end, because tomorrow is the towns Halloween fair/parade.

Enjoy the pictures!






No comments: