Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring has sprung

Well, not really, but it felt like it today.  It was so warm here.  The sun was out and it was a beautiful day.  What a mild winter we are having.  I don't know whether to be grateful or worried.

I would like to thank all of you who have called, written emails, responded to me on facebook, took me to breakfast, invited me to tea, and just generally reached out to me while we are dealing with all of this school stuff with Finley.  I know we will soon be burning this bridge and putting this nonsense behind us.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's conference being over.

A serious thank you.  I know you all have big hearts where Finley is concerned, and it shows.  Our girl will never feel anything but love and protection from the 100's of people who have "got her back".  I can't help but sit here and smile and be glad that I am not alone on the island of crazy that is our life.

Cheers.

No comments: