Saturday, March 31, 2012

Egg Hunt

Today our town did Easter Egg hunt through the parks and rec. program.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids had a great time.
Our neighbor girls were there as well, as well as some of the kids friends from school.
There was a pancake breakfast after the hunt, and the Easter bunny was there walking around.
Although Finley and Cainan wanted nothing to do with that guy.  Finley said she knew it wasn't the real Easter Bunny, "so what was the point".
Nice.
It was really cold this morning, but I am glad we did it.  Even Arlington still had fun, even thought she is getting a bit old for an egg hunt.  I was glad to see she wanted to participate.
This afternoon Arlington played with our neighbor, "C" and then we went to run some errands and have dinner out.
Arlington and our neighbors with the bunny

Tomorrow I hit the yard for a few hours and start to get ready for spring planting.  I have an idea in my head, so I want to clear stuff before the things I want to remove get too far along.  There are a lot of leaves that still needs to be removed.  My goal this year is to get the front yard completely the way I want it, and start on the backyard.  We will see how that goes.

No comments: