Saturday, March 3, 2012

A few more PA pictures

Here are the last of our pictures from our visit to PA.  Please pardon the quality.  I decided to take my smaller camera along for most trips because it was easier to manage since I didn't have Mat while we were out and about.  So the quality is not stellar. 

I know the grandparents won't mind

The kids table at GiGi Appolonia's house:
 Arlington's Harry Potter Birthday cake:
 Opening some presents:
 My mom so deserves this picture Arlington took of her.  My mom constantly takes pictures of us while we are eating:
 Arlington at dinner before the Penguins hockey game:
 In the kids zone at the Penguin's game:


 Sitting in our really high, very scary seats:
 The kids had a great time running around Uncle AJ's set before Fiddler on the Roof practice:



 Some of AJ's cast of Fiddler on the Roof:
 My nephew, "E" locked himself in Scooby's cage while I was making breakfast.  How I found out was I heard this little voice, "Aunt Jenny - I can't get out":

1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

You should have left Ethan in there - I need to borrow that cage!