Friday, March 16, 2012

So sleepy

Is anyone else besides me feeling the effects of the time change?  It has been almost a week, yet I still can't seem to catch up.  It was a busy week, but still.  I feel like we should be recovered by now.  It seems much harder to spring forward....

This weekend we are keeping busy.  The girls and I are attending the 100th anniversary girl scout celebration tomorrow in our town.  It should be a lot of fun.  Knowing the scout leaders around here, I am sure they have a lot of fun things planned.

Sunday Finley has a playdate with a little buddy from school.  Someone who hasn't been here before, so she is excited. 

Cainan had a playdate today after school with his best little friend from school.  These two boys are really cute together.  They get along very well, and I am glad they have each other.  They both were half day Kindergarten today, so they got off the bus together and spend the afternoon here. 

Arlington had tennis tonight.  Her best little girl friend on our block has joined her tennis practices, and she is so excited to see her there.  What I love is that "C"'s mom took the girls and brought them home today.  It was a break I was grateful for.

If you haven't been over to our Finley's Fighters race website to check it out, don't forget too!  A lot of good information can be found there.  Click on this link:  http://finleys5k10k.blogspot.com/  and read all about our August event.  And please remember to put it on your calendar.  I will be updating it on a regular basis.  Make sure you scroll down to see the sponsors we have so far!!  We just started asking, and we are already getting many wonderful donations to help us with the event.

I am going to bed now. 

No comments: