Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Photoshoot

Today I took my summer photos of Finley and Cainan.  Arlington was swimming all day with a friend, so I will get her tomorrow.  She will be happy to have the attention all to herself.

Photographing Finley is always a challenge.  I have to take 10 times more pictures of Finley than the other two.  Not only is she a little devil when it comes to picture taking and likes to make goofy faces, but she doesn't really have the ability to look at the camera.  Well, she THINKS she is looking at the camera, but because she only sees peripherally (out of the sides of her eyes) she really is looking off to the side.

So it is a darn near miracle if I catch her straight on.  But Finley is beautiful, so it makes up for it.  (not that I am bias).  Cainan on the other hand, is very easy.  I only have to click a few times and we are done.  He is very cooperative.

So - here are the pictures I took away from today that I liked the best.  Yes, there are a lot.  Grandmothers - you are welcome.

Enjoy!



















































No comments: