Thursday, August 9, 2012

RIGHT NOW

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been missing for a few days.  All I do is eat, sleep, and breath Finley's 5K race.  August is a month where I really don't do anything else.  The yard gets neglected, and I spend my days inside.  It is sad and great all at the same time.  I am getting so excited for the race and seeing everyone, that I don't mind not being out in the sunshine for a few weeks.

If you know you are coming to Finley's race on August 25th, I need you to RIGHT NOW fill out your form, or register online.  We are turning in our largest shirt order on Monday, August 13th to the printer, and after that I CANNOT guarantee you a shirt.  We will surely try.  Pre-registration will remain open until the 24th.  But the shirt may not be there the day of the race.  And it is part of your registration cost, so we want to make sure you get one.  Please make any checks out to RDH12 Fund for Sight.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.  For my sanity, register for the race TODAY.  If you have lost your form, I have posted it below.  If you right click on the picture, save it, and then open it on your desktop, you can print it out and mail it in.

Or even easier - you can register online: HERE


Online registration, you can pay by credit card.  What a nice thing, and so easy.  You are already at your computer.  My feelings will not be hurt if you stop reading the blog and go to register for the race.  I actually prefer it.  Online registration you can chose from your race, or lunch only, or spirit runner, just like you can for the regular form.  AND you can buy basket raffle tickets or just buy extra shirts.  ALL online.  SO SIMPLE.

I have heard from so many people who told me they are coming.  We have a HUGE number of people already registered.  We would LOVE to get to 200 PRE-REGISTERED people - can you help us reach that?  Every cent goes to our foundation for Finley.  Please help us reach our $20,000 goal.

And we need RUNNERS!  Do you run?  Do you have friends that

1 comment:

Frank and Teen said...

Just registered my friend, Nicole! She'll be coming, too, on the 25th (She's not a runner, though. Sorry.)! :) I'm really looking forward to it! :)